HIGHLANDS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2007; Located in Hillsborough County, Florida
DISTRICT OFFICE · 12750 Citrus Park Lane, Suite 115, Tampa, Florida 33625
March 17, 2020,
Dear Highlands CDD residents,
The Highlands Community Development District Staff continues to monitor local, state and federal communications, guidelines, recommendations and advisories regarding COVID-19. As you are likely aware Hillsborough County has closed all government facilities and programs in an effort to minimize the risk of contracting the virus, and consistent with federal, state and local guidelines, the District has made the decision to close all recreational facilities and suspend all recreational programs effective immediately through at least March 31st. The District will continue to monitor and make decisions based on governmental recommendations, which have changed rapidly to date and may continue to do so. The District will provide notification of any additional or future changes to District operations.
The programs and operations affected include:
- All water areas will be closed immediately and will remain closed until further notice.
- The Fitness Center will be closed effective 3:00pm on Tuesday, March 17th, and will remain closed until further notice.
- All Fitness classes will be suspended immediately and will remain suspended until further notice.
- All District events will be suspended immediately and will remain suspended until further notice.
- All rentals of District facilities effective 3:00P on Tuesday, March 17th through Tuesday, March 31st will be cancelled. Please contact District Staff regarding affected rental reservations.
- All new rental reservations will be suspended until further notice.
While we recognize the disruption is less than ideal, the health and safety of District residents, guests and on-site staff is of utmost importance. Please continue to monitor the District’s website at www.highlandscdd.com for further updates.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we all work together in this unprecedented time.
A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: Parcel Map