The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Hillsborough County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- FY 2021-2022 Proposed Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2020-2021 Adopted Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2020-2021 Proposed Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2019-2020 Adopted Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2018-2019 Adopted Budget: PDF | RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2018, please contact the District Office.